Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday Fun Day



"Thanks for the shades, Pa Pa! I'm so excited about them!"
...and so is Walker!
Tyson's vacation time is winding down, so we are making the most of our last days together. I did sleep in this morning since I had to work last night, and we just kind of hung around the house today having fun the four of us.


We got a good kick out of these sunglasses my mom sent Jake; she told me about them before she sent them and said, "they look just like his Daddy's sunglasses." Ha! They are hilarious on Jake's (and Walker's) face! They aren't quite what I had imagined, but we appreciate her effort as always!


So...I'm looking pretty rough in this picture (thanks to the night-shift), but I want to always remember this moment of having both my boys in my arms. Love this!

1 comment:

Jill Mc said...

ya'll are so sweet! what precious babies... even in the girly chair. your stories are sweet, too. you'll be glad you blogged all this to look back on later on. miss you!