Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Missin' this Guy...


This is only Tyson's 2nd week back to work after a 4 week long vacation, and we are already missin' him BIG time...and football season isn't even here yet! I don't know how we are gonna survive the next 4 months without him. :(

Speaking of football season, click on this link for UAB's schedule for those of you interested in coming to a game. Go Blazers!

Oh, and I promise to get a new post up soon about the boys. Since Tyson has been working such late hours (which is no where near as late as it is with football season and I'm already dieing!), I just can't seem to get it all done anymore like I used to. Life with 2 kids is definitely an adjustment...a good adjustment, though! :)

1 comment:

All the coming's and going's of our busy little family! said...

oh man! they will be in Orlando in October!! I may have to try and work something out to drive up there...

My hubby went to UCF so we should be able to get tickets pretty easily, it just might be hard with it being on a Wed night BOO!!!

I will keep you posted!