Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 26, 2010

Way Past Their Bedtimes...

For the last week or so, Tyson has been getting home after the boys have gone to bed. Not only does this make for really long days for me and the kids (and Tyson, too, of course), but the poor kiddos will go days at a time without seeing their Daddy. Although this is a typical schedule for football season, it gets harder and harder each year as the boys get older and get to missing their Daddy. So, as strict as I am about their bedtimes, bedtimes are meant to be broken if they can stay up and see their Daddy. :)

Walker telling Daddy all about his day...


Showing his Daddy his hat.

And then big brother woke up and couldn't resist having his picture taken...

...too bad he wouldn't open his eyes for this shot...
...but he didn't have a problem opening his mouth! :)
What am I going to do with these boys?
Such a mess, and so happy to see their Daddy.

As we were taking these pictures, I remembered taking a similar photo of Jake at Walker's age with that Georgia hat on, so...I dug it up. Here are the boys at about the same age:
Jake

Walker
**Sorry for the lack of substance lately...I keep forgetting to take my camera when we go places. We had a great weekend but no photos to document it. :( I'll try harder, Grandparents!

No comments: