And just in case you need a close-up of the above picture:
Surprisingly, my neck isn't broken. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be really sore tomorrow, though! Oh, and don't you like the look of concern of my oldest child in the background? As soon as I landed (which is after I went airborne and which is after I did the most impressive flip EVER), he came running to see about me. Pretty crazy that my 2 year old recognized the awesomeness of this "flip-n-slide!"
More on this later when my head and neck aren't throbbing in pain! :)



4 comments:
oh gosh beth!! I am glad you are ok! Looks fun besides that :)
OMGoodness I am so laughing out lout right now!!! I hope you feel better, that had to hurt!
I have to say, high five on makinmg that flip-n-slide your own! Just cuz we have babies doesn't mean we can't hang!!!
Beth that is hilarious! i can say that since obviously you are ok. but you show it not once, not twice, but 3 times! ha! who actually got that shot? :) still laughing...
miss you!
Beth that is hilarious! i can say that since obviously you are ok. but you show it not once, not twice, but 3 times! ha! who actually got that shot? :) still laughing...
miss you!
Post a Comment