2010 Media Guide picture
Today was impromptu picture day for the Summers family! Every year at this time, we have to submit a family picture for the UAB Football Media Guide; however, this year, the NCAA decided not to print the media guides and put them on DVD's instead. Long story short, we didn't think they would include the family photo on the DVD version. Well, Tyson was told Thursday that we had to submit a photo by the end of the weekend....YIKES! Not only did I have to work this weekend (which doesn't make me very photogenic with bags under my eyes!), but I didn't have coordinating outfits ready for the boys. Are you sensing my stress here? Anyways, we just kind of threw it all together today and asked our neighbor Ashley to snap some pics, and I think they turned out pretty well! Hey, at least everyone was looking at the camera (including Walker) and wasn't making too silly of faces (aka Jake!).



1 comment:
So I'm all emotional with this D.C. trip and my little girl growing up and then there's this sad book I read when I was stuck at the airport all night... all that said, between the precious family photos and the memories of Tyson's dad, you got the tears from me this morning. :) The family pics are precious, BK. No puffy eyes, you look great! I hope ya'll are having a great day!!
Post a Comment