On to the photo, Tyson and I decided we would race down the slip-n-slide. Well, my cousin Christy grabbed the camera without me knowing and decided to snap some pics. Thank goodness she did because that picture is phenomenal! She caught it at just the right time! By the way, the next shot was of the grass! :) I guess they all took off running to me because they thought I had broken my neck, and the camera snapped a few shots of the grass itself. :) I can't tell you 100% what went wrong, but I will tell you what I remember:
Here we are about to start the race...
And here am I 3 seconds later...
We had just taken off so I had tons of momentum, and next thing I know, I hit a ruffle on the slip-n-slide that brought my intertube to a dead stop. Well, I had so much momentum that the lower half of my body couldn't stop itself, and my legs went flying over my body. (This is what is photographed). I remember sliding on my face like that for a couple of seconds (long enough for me to think "Oh my gosh...I just broke my neck...what do I do?"). For real, it was really that long! Anyways, my legs over came my body and I went airborne, did a flip, and completely laid it out on my back. Once I realized I wasn't paralyzed, I jumped right up and started laughing my tail off...I knew how funny it probably looked. Like I said, everyone was running at me at the point, including my sweet Jake, to make sure I was okay and all we could do was laugh. Tyson had no clue I had busted it that bad...until we discovered the picture on the camera.
My dad thinks I should submit the picture to a magazine or something. It is pretty awesome! I look at it at least daily for a good laugh! :) Thanks, Christy, for your mad photography skills!



1 comment:
You SHOULD enter that pic in a contest or something... you'd win no doubt! Your dad's genius! :) And i'm just now seeing that Jake is in the picture watching you... how great!
Post a Comment