Tyson returned to work this week and is already busy preparing for an exciting football season at UAB. I can't wait! Now if only the first game would get here already! Only 7 more weeks from today!
Jake is getting really excited about football season, too! I know I've mentioned this a thousand times on here, but all he talks about these days is FOOTBALL! "I be a football player!"..."let's go to football game!"..."Daddy at football practice?"..."I tackle football players!"..."Daddy's a football coach!" I know Tyson must be so proud that Jake wants to be just like him. So cute!
The helmet in these pictures is Tyson's old high school football helmet, and it's been sitting in Jake's closet ever since he was born. We pull it out from time to time to play with it, but not for long because it is HEAVY! I don't know how much it weighs, but it is so heavy that when Jake puts it on he almost falls over! He did, in fact, tip over once today while playing with it and landed smack dab on his face! He popped right up and said "I tackled the floor!" :) Too cute! Again, I know this makes his Daddy proud.



No comments:
Post a Comment