Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 23, 2010

Teething at 3 months?



This triple chin reminds me of a few of my baby pictures! :)

Walker is going to be 15 weeks old tomorrow! And do you know what I think I may have discovered this morning? 4 teeth!!! They aren't exactly visible, but I can see where he is trying to cut them! Crazy, huh? He's been drooling up a storm and has his hands in his mouth non-stop; I just didn't think he would be teething this young! Sure enough, I googled it, and babies usually develop their first tooth from 4-7 months but it can be as early as 3 months. Crazy!! I was thinking he wouldn't get his first tooth until around 6 months, which is when Jake got his...it just goes to show you that you can't compare the boys and expect them to be the same! Who knows, though, these teeth may be playing games with us and not actually appear for a while. Fun, fun...a teething baby with no teeth to show for it! :)

No comments: