Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Pre-Season Workout

Breaking down film before heading out to practice...


It is imperative to stretch before any physical activity...
...and he's off!





...it is also imperative to get really sweaty and then roll around in the freshly-cut grass!

This is Jake "boxing."
...and last but not least, it is imperative that you have a 2 minute cool down!

Back at home and ready for a nap!
What a long day!

...but this kid's still smiling!

The boys and I visited Tyson at the football office today for lunch, and Jake got in a light workout after lunch. You see, Jake is very familiar with the practice fields and equipment because any time Tyson needs to get Jake out of the house to kill some time (like after church when I'm sleeping off the night shift), they go to the office to play. I didn't realize exactly what all they did when they go to the office, but judging by Jake's ability to take down the tackling dummy, he definitely has had some practice. No wonder Jake is so obsessed with being a football player and "tackling" his friends! It has been ingrained in his head by his Daddy! Ha!


Since Walker was sound asleep in the secretary's office while we played on the practice fields, I made sure to get some pictures of him when we got home. I'm horrible at dressing the boys alike, but I thought it was only appropriate that they wear their matching football jersey shirts to the football office. Football coaches notice that sort of thing, right? ;)

No comments: