Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Walker and the "Twins" Go For a Swim

Group effort!



Sunbathing just isn't his thing!


1...2...
3...

JUMP!

So sweet...
...yet so bad!


Today was Walker's first time in the swimming pool! I can't believe I haven't put him in before now, but I have a few good reasons: 1) I put sunblock on him a few weeks ago and he had a reaction to it, so I was scared to try it on him again, 2) we really haven't been to the pool in a while, so I had no need to, and 3) I was scared to death to have Jake and Walker in the water at the same time- for their sake and mine! :) Well, I bit the bullet and tried it today anyways, and it wasn't that bad! He did great in the baby pool, but he didn't enjoy the big pool so much...maybe because big brother and Ryan were splashing him a little too much!


Speaking of Jake and Ryan, Ashley was watching them while I fed Walker, and someone asked her if the boys were twins. People ask us that all the time! I guess since they are both about the same size, blond, and attached at the hip, it's easy to think that. Too funny, and what's even funnier is that Jake and Ryan think they are twins, too!

No comments: