Milestone #1: He laughed!!!
Last Thursday, July 15th (13 weeks old), Walker giggled for the first time. It was absolutely adorable, too! The boys and I were sitting at the table eating dinner, and Jake was talking in a sweet voice trying to get Walker to smile at him. Out of no where, Walker busted out with the cutest little giggle! Well, of course, Jake and I started laughing, too, so it just made Walker laugh even more. I will always remember that moment...it was definitely one of the sweetest of all times!
Milestone #2: He rolled over!!!
Last Sunday, July 18th (14 weeks old), Walker rolled over from tummy to back for the first time! (I actually thought today was the first time that he rolled over, but Tyson quickly corrected me.) You see, I have worked a grand total of 3 times this month, and my sweet baby decided to show off his new trick on one of the 3 days that I worked! I can't believe I missed it! And I can't believe my hubby forgot to tell me something so important and just had to bust my bubble today when I called him to brag on our baby. Ha!
I can't believe Walker is rolling already...he's gonna be crawling before we know it! As exciting as this may sound, I am actually dreading it. The thought of two mobile children makes me nervous! Plus, my baby is already growing up fast enough...I really need for him to slow down! :)
**If you look closely in the second picture, you can see that Walker's left (which is on our right) pupil is slightly bigger than his right. I mentioned this before, but it is called anisocoria and is not abnormal in babies. Hopefully, it will go away over time. Anyways, I just wanted to point it out in case you noticed.



1 comment:
Gosh Beth!!! Walker is beautiful!! Such a precious smile!! And just so you know I didn't notice the pupil one bit! I was too busy looking at that sweet face! I hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment