Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"The Girly Bumpo is Back"


The ole' Popeye!
This picture trips me out!...
...and it kind of reminds me of this picture of Jake, too!
And here is Jake in the same outfit!


While Jake was at school this morning, I decided to get out the bumbo seat and let Walker sit in it for the first time. He was so cute and smiling from ear to ear, so I couldn't resist taking some pictures. I sent Tyson a picture from my phone, and his response was, "the girly 'bumpo' is back." Ha! He hates the purple bumbo! That's what he gets for letting me register by myself! :) Anyways, back to my sweet Walker...like I said, he was grinning ear to ear when I first put him in it. I'm sure it is pretty cool for him to be able to sit up and have a new little view on life.


I couldn't help but pull up the pictures from Jake's first go at the bumbo seat, and I was so shocked at their similarities/differences. They are starting to look more alike to me, but Jake was definitely chunkier and had a ton more hair. (I believe Jake is about 3 weeks older than Walker is in these pictures, though). One thing's for sure, though, they definitely look like brothers!

No comments: