Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

8 Weeks Old





My sweet baby is 8 weeks old! And in 2 days, he'll be 2 months old! Time is flying by!


Walker has started to sleep through the night this week (from 9:30 pm to 5:30 am), so I'm starting to feel like a normal person again. I have to say, though, I haven't minded at all getting up with him at night; I love my alone time with this little fellow and I'll take it any way I can get it.


Walker is such a happy baby and loves to give out smiles to anyone that will take them. We were at the doctor this week (Jake has strep and Walker has bronchiolitis), and Walker was in his carseat screaming his head off as I consoled Jake (who was also screaming his head off...fun times!)...the pediatrician walked over to Walker and started talking to him in a sweet voice, and Walker immediately started smiling at him. No joke, he went from screaming to cheesin' it in like 5 seconds! Too cute! The doctor was so impressed! :) And big brother Jake loves to make Walker smile, too...he says "he's smiling at Jake....he loves Jake!" So sweet!


Happy 2 month birthday, Walker! We love you!

No comments: