Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Pizza Party at the Pool!







Mr. Bigtime swimming in the 1 ft deep pool!
"Hey, Mrs. Ginger and Brantley!"
Ginger is going to be welcoming baby boy #2 this week!


Walker and Kaitlyn's first date! I think this is Mike's worst nightmare!

The Madden Family


Our family (minus Walker)


Last night, we had a little pizza party at our neighborhood pool with the Turners and the Maddens. We got there earlier than the others, so I got to snap lots of pictures of my
big boy while we waited.

Jake loves the idea of the big pool, but as soon as he gets in deeper than his knees, he starts to freak out. We got him some puddle jumpers (which he calls "football pads") in hopes that it would calm his fears, but no such luck...he just clings to us for life. Oh well...I'm sure he'll warm up to the big pool over time.

Jake definitely doesn't have any fears in the baby pool...especially when his buddies Ryan and Brantley are around. Those boys are such a mess when they're together! I know I say this all the time, but we are so lucky to have such good friends!

No comments: