Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Future Quarterback and "A Football Player"


Walker smiling at his big brother, who he loves so much!...

...until he gets really close! :)

The look on Walker's face cracks me up! Gotta keep his guard up at all times!

Sweet brothers!


Today, I took Jake and Walker to Tyson's office for Walker's first visit, so I had to dress Walker accordingly...in his "Future Quarterback" onesie, of course. As I was walking in, I noticed that Walker's eyes were the same color as his onesie; who knows what color his eyes are gonna be, but they are so beautiful! Anyways, we had a great visit with Tyson; I wish I would have had my camera on me because Jake was super cute. He is all about being a "football player" these days, so he wore his Georgia hat and his sunglasses into the office and he thought he was so cool. (For some reason, he calls baseball hats "football hats"). Such a mess these days!


And now to brag on my big boy, Jake is diaperless! I don't want to say he is potty trained just yet because 1) it's only been a couple of days and 2) going #2 in the potty still scares him. He caught on to potty training pretty quickly and has far exceeded our expectations; we were planning on putting him in pullups during nap and bedtime, but he has stayed dry for both (except for one nap and one bedtime) surprisingly! I am so proud of my big boy! This is only the beginning, though, so I'm sure we'll have lots of accidents along the way...but what a huge accomplishment for now!

No comments: