Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Visit from the Grandparents

Jake loves his Pa-Pa (sounds like Pat-Pat)
Thank goodness for grandma's!
And thank goodness for great-grandparents!
Granddaddy's "Partner"
MaMa working her charm!
After Amy left, my mom and her parents rolled in to town and stayed for a couple of days. Tyson has been really busy (working 15+ hour days) with mat drills and preparing for spring practice, so I really appreciated the help. Plus, I just love spending time with my family, and I know Jake loves it, too. In fact, he slept all day long the first day in my grandmother's arms. It is so sweet to see Jake with his grandmother and great-grandparents. Thanks for coming and for all the help. I miss y'all already and can't wait to see y'all in a couple of weeks. I love y'all!

1 comment:

ChristyDawn said...

Mama and Granddaddy blend in with your couch!