Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The Other Women in Jake's Life

Tyson's mom, Mary Ann (aka Grandmama)
My granddaddy (aka granddaddy) and grandmother
(aka MaMa) and Ryleigh Kate (aka RK or mini-Beth)

My sister, AmyMy cousin, Christy (who is like my other sister)

I have realized two things since starting this blog all of one day ago: 1) I am addicted; 2) people might get their feelings hurt if they are not included on this page. I wish I could post a picture of every family member or friend who has either visited, brought food, sent a present, etc. but that would be very overwhelming. By the way, thanks to everyone who did any of the above. Tyson and I are so blessed to have such great friends and family. For now, though, I will post pictures of 4 very important ladies in Jake's life. I don't have any pictures of Tyson's family, but as soon as I can get near a scanner or can snap a picture with them, then I will. In fact, Tyson and I might need to make a trip to Tampa really soon to see his only living grandparent, his mom's mom Julia, and to introduce her to her first great grandchild. I am sorry if there are people I am still excluding; I am gonna try my best to get you all on here. Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

All the coming's and going's of our busy little family! said...

Come on down we would love to see you guys!

I am itchin' to hold that baby boy!

Love to you all :>

Joanna
I am Tyson's cousin - I belong to his Aunt Ann :>