Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 7, 2008

UAB Signing Day Press Conference

Tyson introducing his linebacker signees
Our little family
Miriam holding Jake and Kesha introducing Taylor to Jake

Katie with Jake

Presley with Jake

Last night we attended the UAB Signing Day Press Conference. Coach Callaway and the assistant coaches did a great job introducing their signees...until Tyson referred to one of his guys as "this joker." I thought it was funny and totally typical of Tyson. Jake enjoyed his daddy's speech; in fact, he let out a loud burp and then a loud grunt to make sure his presence was known. I think he learned that from his daddy! He wasn't the only one...Presley chose the quietest moment of the night to let a loud "You funny, grandmama!" And Katie kept whispering to me during the speeches "I want to see baby Jake," so I stopped burping and turned him around to show her. She just smiled so sweetly! Gosh, we have the cutest kids on staff! Way to go Tyson and the other UAB coaches!! The press conference turned out to be really nice (and packed too!); it gets better every year! I think we have an awesome signing class! Way to go guys (and wives, too...somebody's got to recruit the mamas!)!

No comments: