I love my new formula!
Hey Mom, can you see my tonsils?
My mommy and my doctor are really smart people
But my daddy is my favorite!
Can someone please change my diaper?Jake had been unusually fussy for the past 2 weeks. After racking my brain (and consulting my brilliant pediatrician), I finally figured out it must be his formula. You see, I have started weaning him off breastmilk since I am about to go back to work; thus, he has been getting more formula. Apparently, Jake has a little problem with lactose (just like his daddy). All it took was a little lactose-reduced formula, and our problem has been fixed. Thank you Jesus! I thought I was going crazy (well, crazier than normal according to Tyson). He has been all smiles ever since. My sweet baby is back to normal! These are pictures from this weekend when he would not stop smiling (except for the last 2 pictures when he was "concentrating really hard" if you know what I mean).



No comments:
Post a Comment