Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 16, 2008

All for Daddy

From macho football player to full-time stroller-pusher
Hangin' out in Jake's Room
Trying to kill time before Aunt Amy gets here!
So when is she coming mom?
I thought these were some cute pics of Tyson and Jake from today. We have been enjoying our weekend and enjoying just having daddy at home. Tyson still manages to sneak away to the office in the wee morning hours, but I can't complain because he does so much when he is at home. For instance, he got up with Jake at 4:15 this morning, fed him, and then went to the office for a couple of hours. He was already back at home by the time we were awake, so I put him to work at home. We have finally been able to do some things around the house that we have been meaning to do for a while but haven't gotten around to (either because I was REALLY pregnant or because of football season). Anyways, we are anxiously awaiting Amy's arrival; I've been telling Jake all week about her coming and he just smiles (that may be gas, though). Tyson and I are especially excited because we get to go on a date all by ourselves!

No comments: