Jake's Room
The collage in Jake's room
Tyson's dad, Andy, playing for the University of Florida
My dad, Frank, posing for the Blue Hose of Presbyterian College
Tyson tackling for the Blue HoseSince I decorated Jake's room in an airplane motif and not a sports theme like Tyson insisted, Tyson had the brilliant idea to post pics of the men in Jake's life playing ball. With the help of my mom and Tyson's mom, I framed these awesome pics of Tyson, Tyson's dad, and my dad playing football. Since Tyson's dad is no longer with us and since Jake will not ever see my dad or Tyson in that capacity, I think they are a great way for Jake to honor these men. The sign above the pics says "A father's love warms the hearts of his children forever". I have to admit that this was an awesome idea, and Jake already loves it. As soon as we had it up (which is above his changing table), he just stared at all the pics. By the way, I forgot to originally post the link to Jake's photoshow from his birth. Here is the link: http://www.photoshow.com/watch/hP4Wj2eC but be warned- some of the pictures are graphic!



No comments:
Post a Comment