Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 4, 2008

Jake turns one month old!


Some of Mommy's camera work! Aren't I cute?

My fist is even better than mommy's milk!

My sweet mama with Jake in the hospital.

As you can tell by how long it took me to start this blog, time has really flown by!! Our little boy turned one month old February 4, 2008. He has already gotten so much bigger; he is almost too big for his 0-3 month clothes! It has been a crazy month with adjusting to having a newborn and with Tyson traveling so much. Luckily my mom came and stayed with me for almost the whole month on and off to help out, and boy did she!! I couldn't have survived this first month without her. Thanks, Mom! And thanks, dad, for letting her come and stay so long. I don't know how you managed without her!

No comments: