Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 4, 2008

Happy Birthday!






We are proud to announce the birth of Jacob Miller Summers. He was born January 4, 2008 at 7:31 am weighing in at 9 lbs 8 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. Jake was actually born 2 years to the day of mine and Tyson's first date. Boy how time has flown!! We were hoping he would come on our anniversary (December 30...what a great tax write-off that would have been), but we are just so thankful he is finally here and is so healthy (and chunky too). All I have to say is that this boy better be one heck of a football player!! Willie Martinez (the defensive coordinator for UGA) already said he would offer him a scholarship just based off birth size alone!! I know he was kidding, but it made me feel better about those 55 pounds I gained during pregnancy!!

No comments: