Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 10, 2008

A 4 Day Weekend

Jill and Jake
Apparently he isn't a big fan of hats with ears (neither was daddy)

Coach Callaway was kind enough to give the guys Thursday, Friday, and the rest of the weekend off, and we enjoyed every minute of it! Well, Tyson called it "Daddy day care weekend"; I just wanted to make sure he knew what it was like to be with a newborn for the WHOLE 24 hours of a day just like I get to experience daily! Surprisingly, he only snuck off twice and he actually came back! We had a great weekend. Friday night, we got together with Coach Friend's family and Coach Zo's family at Zo's house for a Wii party (a nintendo game). I am sad to announce that I forgot my camera because it was the funniest thing you have ever seen. We are gonna have to get a Wii for Jake when he gets older just so his mommy and daddy can play!! Saturday, we had lots of company. My friend Jill came all the way from Athens, and Tyson's friends Zach, Ivey, and Sumner Ellis all came to see baby Jake. We ended up spending Sunday recovering from the busy weekend. Thanks for coming to see us guys...please come back soon!!

No comments: