Amy and I at Mellow Mushroom
Our friend Zach who lived with us when we first moved to B'ham. He is one of Tyson's best friends, like a brother to me, and like an uncle to Jake.
Too sweet!
This one melts my heart. Do you see how big his smile is?
I love my Aunt Amy!This weekend really flew by! My sister, Amy, came to visit us this weekend, and we had a great time. As soon as she got here, Jake got so excited he pooped all in his pants. Amy handled it like a pro, though, and she still let me and Tyson leave and go on our date. Jake must have still been really excited because he would not sleep at all while we were gone. In fact, according to Amy, he "screamed bloody murder the whole time." I know that may be hard to believe for those of you who insist my child is an angel, but like I said, I honestly think he was so excited from seeing her, he didn't know how to contain himself. Amy was a huge help...thank you! I hope his constant fussiness and massive poops don't scare you off. We can't wait for you to come back! Love you!



1 comment:
Sorry, I'm just now catching up on the pics! I love these pics of Jake and Amy!!! I can tell she loves him so much!!
Post a Comment