So in a temporary moment of insanity, I let Jake's beautiful blond locks get cut off. Tyson and I had been talking about it for a while, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it...I'm obsessed with his long hair. Anyways, Tyson had Friday afternoon off, so I told him that it was time to get Jake's hair cut. (Tyson usually always takes Jake to get his hair cut, but this time I wanted to go, too). I'm usually a control freak about most things, but I agreed to let Tyson handle everything when we got to the barber shop. We had already discussed what we wanted..a big boy hair cut with a lot off the sides and back but still some length in the front. Well, Jake gets into the chair and Tyson starts telling the man what we wanted, but he left out the part about keeping it long in the front. I just bit my tongue the whole time and hoped for the best. Not so much...his hair is so stinkin' short!
I'm slowly coming around to Jake's big boy haircut; however, I miss his long hair! He just looks way too grown-up now! And his hair is so much darker, too! I knew it would eventually get darker, but it's like everything is happening all at once. Gosh, I'm way too hormonal for all of this right now...what was I thinking? Thank God it's just hair and will grow back, right?
I hope everyone had a great weekend! 7 more weekends (or less) of work for me and then I'm on maternity leave!! Oh, and I forgot to mention that we scheduled the c-section for April 20th! Woo hoo!



No comments:
Post a Comment