Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Break: Thomaston

Mom, Dad, and Jake

For the most part, we based our Spring Break trips out of my parents' house in Thomaston. You see, I'm "recliner bound," meaning I am no longer able to sleep in a bed due to my large pregnant state and I have to sleep in a recliner. My parents have a very large comfortable recliner, so I made our trips work out around that recliner. :) Plus, it's always nice visiting with my parents!

We got to my parents' house last Sunday and just kind of came and went as we pleased. My parents bought Jake this new "motorcracker" (as he calls it) pictured above, and he had a blast riding it around their house. Mom also organized a playdate with the Boatright girls next door while Tyson and I were away in Athens, and Mom said Jake had so much fun playing with the girls. Apparently, though, Jake was a little shy around them; one of the girls asked my mom, "does he talk?" Ha!

Jake and Tyson went to Tifton for the last few days of our trip, and I stayed back with my parents...to be near the recliner. :) My parents were so good to me and pampered and spoiled me the whole time I was in Thomaston; I think they were afraid I was going to go into labor, so they were trying to make me rest as much as possible. It was so nice!

Thanks for everything, Mom and Dad! We really enjoyed this week! Love y'all!

No comments: