Thursday, March 25, 2010
UAB Baby Shower
The football coaches' wives gave me and Carrie (our O-Line coach's wife) a baby shower last night for our upcoming arrivals. Carrie is having a little girl, Brooks, and is due any day, and I have already designated Brooks as Walker's girlfriend. I'm sure she is gonna be a doll just like her big sister.
Everyone has been so kind to shower us with gifts for Walker. I didn't really expect too much since he is our 2nd child of the same sex in almost 2 years, but people have really been good to us regardless. The girls from work also threw me a shower, which I missed because I was sick, but we got lots of diapers and wipes and some other things from that one. We feel so blessed to have such great friends who are so excited about baby Walker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment