Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

"Watchin' Girls"

Jake kept beggin' to go "higher...higher!"

Blurry picture but so cute!Jake kept staring off, so I asked him what he was doing. His reply? "Watchin' girls!"


Jake and I went to the park today after naptime, and then later enjoyed some play time with our neighbors. What a beautiful afternoon! Why can't the weather stay like this every day?

Oh, if Jake looks a little warm in the pictures, it's because my 2 year old is very stubborn (like his father) and insists on dressing himself in only long sleeve shirts and long pants every day. Yes, he dresses himself...it's one of those battles I choose not to fight. Tyson actually had to apologize to the nursery workers at church this last Sunday for the way Jake has been dressing lately; he is definitely the worst dressed kid at church. Again, it's one of those battles we chose not to fight. Know what I mean?

Sorry for the lack of blogging lately...I am just at that miserable phase of pregnancy. I'll try harder, but no promises.

Stopping to smell the flowers.

1 comment:

Jill Mc said...

watching girls.... not acceptable!