Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 29, 2010

Mystery Solved

Last Friday, a petting zoo came and visited Jake's Mother's Day Out program. As soon as I picked Jake up, he couldn't wait to tell me about it. He said, "ride horsey, Mama!" And I asked him what else he did, and he said "petted goat!" His face just lit up telling me about it. One of his teachers, Mrs. Caroline, said Jake got to ride the pony twice, and she said he loved it!

Well, later on that night, I was getting Jake to tell Tyson all about "riding the horsey" and here is the conversation that went down:

Beth: Jake, tell Daddy what you did today at school.

Jake: Ride horsey, Daddy!

Beth: What color was the horsey, Jake?

Jake: White.

Beth: What was the horsey's name?

Jake: Black.

Meanwhile, Tyson is dieing in laughter and I couldn't understand why...until he explains:

Tyson: How many white horses are named "black?"

We have laughed about the white horse named "black" all weekend long! I was really curious, though, if my child was just that brilliant or just brilliantly funny. Anyways, his teacher posted this slideshow to their blog...check out picture 11/13. Mystery solved.

No comments: