I think these pictures finally wrap up our Spring Break pictures; I meant to post these earlier but completely forgot. We got these shots as we were packing up and leaving my parents house headed back to Birmingham. I wasn't very diligent at taking pictures while in Thomaston, but I thought these were cute anyway.
I really enjoyed our time in Georgia visiting family, but it is nice to be back in our routine. As the clock is winding down until my due date, I'm trying really hard to spend as much time with Jake as possible. I can already tell that I'm gonna be a huge mess after having the baby...I already miss my Jake so much and Walker isn't even here yet! How in the world am I going to manage? I guess plenty of people find a way to make it work, but I just feel so guilty and I feel so bad for Jake. Is this normal?
Jake and I did enjoy a date to the zoo today just the two of us; we rarely go by ourselves these days, so I let him do whatever he wanted to do. We rode the train, ate lots of popcorn, spent lots of time with the lions, rode a tractor, and just walked around hand in hand. It was the perfect day (minus me getting attacked by a llama)! I'm gonna miss these days with just my little man.



No comments:
Post a Comment