Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

35 Weeks


I haven't done a belly shot in a while, so here you go! I know what you are thinking...WHOA! Actually, I get a lot of responses like this: "You are HUGE!" "How many babies do you have in there?" "Are you having twins?" "You are about to pop!" Gone are the days of people telling me that it looks like I have a basketball in my shirt...now it's just plain shock at how big my belly is.

Time seems to be flying by...I can't believe we have less than a month left until Walker is here. I can't wait! I can't wait to see who he looks like and acts like; I can't wait to see Jake as a big brother; I can't wait to be done with this pregnancy! :) But mostly, I just can't wait to hold him and love on him and know that he is here safe and sound!

I am going to the doctor at the end of the week, so be on the look out for a 36 week post then. I've been having lots of issues with swelling (as you can tell by my face in the picture), but other than that, I'm doing ok. No contractions so far, so it looks like Walker is content in my belly for a little while longer!

Have a great week! There are a few more new posts below, so check them out!

No comments: