Wednesday, February 24, 2010
31.5 Weeks
Walker and I had another check-up today, and everything went great! My blood pressure was great and my weight was okay; I think I've done my math wrong somewhere because my total weight gain thus far is 35 lbs, but I feel like I had already reached that. Anyways, Dr. McKee said it wasn't a big deal, that I "looked pretty." Ha! Is it just me or is that really weird coming from my OB-GYN? Love him.
On to more important matters, Walker's heartrate was 150 and he measured 35 weeks today. Dr. McKee said Walker is in a really funny position (umm...all curled up on my right side jabbing me in my ribs and bladder) so he thinks the measurement might actually be a little bigger. Either way, we discussed going ahead and scheduling my c-section for my 39th week. I don't have the exact date yet, but will let y'all know when I find out. Dr. McKee felt pretty certain I wasn't going to make it that far, but we are gonna get it on the books just in case.
It's finally all starting to seem so real! I'm in panic mode now to get everything done (sterilize bottles, wash/organize clothes, finish the nursery, install the car seat, etc). Too bad I'm so exhausted and have no energy to do these things! Such is life, right?
***There are several other posts from today, so check them out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You do look pretty! I wish I was closer... I'd come rub that sweet belly! :)
Post a Comment