Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Almost 30 Weeks


Tomorrow, I will be 30 weeks pregnant...only 9 more weeks (or less) to go!

I had a really quick check-up today. The snow had just started to fall and the city of Birmingham was going into hysteria, so I was shuffled through quickly as they shut down the office. Plus, my doctor was out of town, so I saw one of the other doctors in the practice. Anyways, Walker is doing well. He is still measuring a good 5 weeks ahead, and I even thought the doctor was being a little generous with that measurement! I guess only time will tell! I go back in 2 more weeks, so I'll let y'all know more then!


Have a great weekend! And stay warm for those of you getting snow! I have lots of cute pictures to post later of Jake and his 1st snowman! Fun fun!

No comments: