Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow Overload...





Helping Daddy shovel the snow!

"Here Daddy!"

In true Jake and Ryan fashion...fighting over the shovel.

Tyson and Mike and the massive snowman.


All it needs now is a UAB hat!


...and picture overload! It's just not that often that we get this much snow in the south, so I wanted to make sure it was well documented!


Jake got to make his first snowman! We teamed up with the Maddens to make one big, massive snowman, and massive it was! Mike worked hard during the boys' naps to put the finishing touches on it...good job, Mike! Jake loved it!


I realize as I look through these pictures that we are ill-prepared for snow; I just never imagined in my life that we would get as much snow as we've gotten this past winter! I did try to bust out some of my ski stuff, but for some reason, it didn't fit. :) My ski jacket only got about half way around my belly! Ha! By the way, Jake does own gloves, though, but he refused to wear them. Oh my stubborn little 2 year old!


We are having a blast in our Winter Wonderland! Have a great weekend!

No comments: