Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Trike, Swing, and Casey Rae




Mine and Tyson's shadows (and Walker, too!)


We haven't had too many warm days around here lately, but as soon as the sun comes out, so do we! Jake has really been trying to get the swing of riding his tricycle lately. He can only peddle a couple of times before wearing out because his feet aren't quite long enough to really reach them to peddle effectively. Bless his heart, though, he tries! And how funny is he in the helmet? Tyson can't stand how it looks, but I am a stickler for him wearing the helmet, so I win. :)


**Oh, and if Jake's hair looks greasy in these pictures, it's because my little smarty pants thought it was a good idea to put butter in his hair!




How sweet are these pictures? Tyson and Jake were playing on the neighbors' swing, and I just couldn't resist snapping these precious faces Jake was making. I just love this little boy so much!

This is Casey Rae, the best friend, babysitter, and nurse...I love her to death. She came and kept Jake last night so that Tyson and I could go on a date, so I forced her into taking this picture. I feel like I talk about her a lot on here, so now you can put a name with a face. Anyways, Jake loves Casey Rae to death too; in fact, the first thing he said this morning was, "Miss Casey?" Too cute! Thanks, Casey Rae (as usual) for being so kind and helping us out! Love you!

1 comment:

CaseyRae said...

ummm...I look like I'm fighting some kind of sickness, all frazzled and pale looking. Next time I come over I'm preparing for a full on photo-op because I know you'll try and whip that camera out when I least expect it. haha. Glad I could come play with my bestie! Love yall!