Here are some funny things Jake has said lately:
- Jake loves to get mail, so every now and then my Mom (and Dad, too, of course) will send him a card with some money in it. I always get Jake to call my mom and say thank you for the money. Anyways, I was talking to my mom the other day and Jake wanted to tell her hey, so I handed the phone over to him. It had been about a week since my mom had sent him money but Jake, as sweet as he could be, said, "Thank you money, Pa Pa!" Now, everytime he talks to my mom, he says "thank you money, Pa Pa!" Does my child know how to milk it or what?
- Monday was a rough day for Jake; he only napped for about 45 minutes that day and was having issues falling asleep that night. I finally walked into his room about an hour after we put him down and asked him what was wrong. He promptly replied, "need medicine...take tylenol." I was so caught off guard and asked, "what did you say?" He then repeated himself like I was dumb or something, "need medicine...take tylenol." Turns out he is cutting his 2 year molars and needed some Tylenol for the pain. :) Too cute!
- This morning, we got in the car to go to school, but it was dead. Turns out someone left a light on in the car. Anyways, Jake could tell something was wrong and immediately said, "Uh oh." I told him, that we needed to get out and go back in the house that the car was dead. He responded, "try Daddy's car." So smart of my lil' man! Too bad Daddy had already left for work at 5:30 this morning. :( By the way, thanks for coming to our rescue, Tyson!
Jake's just saying so many new things every day, it amazes me! He's growing up so fast! Anyways, I hope you think these are as cute as we do!



1 comment:
I see so much of Tyson in that picture of Jake! He does look so much like you, but I do see his daddy, too!
Hope you're doing good.
Post a Comment