Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Hair Dryer


I have a feeling I'll be getting this look a lot over the next 18 or so years!

"Daddy-a" (which is what Jake calls Tyson these days) is so silly!



Happy belated Valentine's Day! Sorry I don't have any cute V-Day pictures to share, but the Summers' family spent Valentine's sick...all 3 of us. We all had different symptoms, so I had no idea what in the world was going on with us. We ended up taking Jake to the pediatrician Sunday morning after thinking he had strep, but it turned out to be adenovirus. Apparently, that's what Tyson and I had, too, but in milder forms. Either way, it wasn't the most fun weekend ever, but then again, it was kind of nice being stuck at home just the 3 of us! Tyson and I are better now, and Jake is on the mend.

Jake's illness definitely put the big boy bed to the test, but I am proud to report that despite him waking several times at night with fever/pain, he stayed in his bed all night long without getting down at all! In fact, we have not had a single problem with the big boy bed at all (well...minus the first 2 days' naps); it was definitely an easier transition than I ever imagined...knock on wood! Oh, and for those who are curious, my conscience got the best of me and I took the safety lock off the door.


Moving on to the whole reason for this post, Jake loves getting his hair dried. We've only been drying his hair for the last couple of months when the weather got cooler, but he still thinks it's the greatest thing ever. I think he might just enjoy looking in the mirror at himself the most, though. Such a mess...such a narcissist. :) Anyways, you never know how long these phases will last with toddlers, so I had to document it as usual. I just love my little blondie, and I just love playing with his hair!

No comments: