Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

McWane Center

Julia, Jake, and Weston


How cute is this of Weston?



I knew these two would make great friends instantly!

Not my hubby or my child, but I am a sucker for Daddy/daughter pics!

I almost completely forgot to post these until I saw these on Mary Beth's blog...thanks again for sending me these pics, Mary Beth!


A couple of weekends ago while I was working, Tyson and Jake met up with the Smart Family at the McWane Center here in town. Julia and Weston are about a month younger than Jake, and I hear that Jake and Weston hit it off immediately! And apparently, Jake and Julia kept their distance...I know Kirby was glad about that! :)


I hate I missed the trip, but I'm so glad Jake finally got to meet the Smart twins and that Tyson got to meet up with Kirby and Mary Beth...it was a long time overdue!


Enjoy the pics!

No comments: