I guess Tyson and I didn't do such a great job of child-proofing our house! What do you think? Our little boy is way too smart for the "rubberband around the cabinet door"...no matter how tight we tied those suckers, he figures out a way to undo them! Don't get me wrong, we have cabinet latches on the REALLY important cabinets, but just not all of them. Have no fear, though, more child-proofing is near! And we also now have to get the door things; he LOVES trying to open the doors. He isn't quite tall enough to get them open, but he definitely knows how to unlock them! The boy is going to be Trouble...I can tell!
I can totally see his daddy doing something like this when he was younger!
What do you think Mrs. Pendy?
This is a little picture of Jake's chin vs. the pavement. Our first boo-boo!
(Sorry that the picture won't enlarge...but I swear there's a scratch on his chin! Also, please excuse Jake's wardrobe...Daddy was in charge today!)



1 comment:
Who, Tyson?!?!? That little angel?!?!? As you might imagine, he was quite the active toddler...
Post a Comment