Tyson worked a half day today, so we enjoyed an afternoon together as a family playing outside. We started out with a LONG walk to the park which involved going down and up a VERY big hill. Poor Jake got a little "stroller ADD" and pitched a fit to get out about half-way up the hill. We caved and let him walk a bit which turned into him pushing the stroller which got us NO WHERE, so he ended up getting strapped back into the stroller despite the high-pitch screaming. We were definitely a site to see! We made a quick little stop at the Sweet Shop to win back over our son's love, and then we FINALLY made it to the park. Unfortunately, we couldn't stay at the park too long because I ended up suffering a concussion (I think) on the playground equipment. No joke...I was trying to get the perfect picture of Jake, so I took off into a dead sprint and ran slap dab into this metal bell hanging above my head. I hit the thing so dern hard that it threw me back a couple of feet, landed on my back, and knocked me out for a couple of seconds! Tyson didn't see it happen, but he heard the loud "DDDOOOOINNNNGGGG" from the bell and came running. Here I am layed-out on the mulch, camera in my left hand, and grabbing my head with the right, and he had the nerve to start laughing!!!! Thank goodness we were the only people at the park at the time or I would have been so embarrassed. Tyson and I laughed the whole way home! Did I mention I have a terrible headache now and I think I might have whip-lash? Have a good weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment