Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Ladies' Man

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

I totally stole this picture from Ginger's slide show of Brantley's birthday party from a couple of weeks ago...you know, the one where I forgot my camera? I was kicking myself at the time for not having a shot of this...Jake's almost first kiss. This sweet little girl, Kate, was trying her hardest to get a little smooch, but Jake was being so shy (like his daddy)! ;) Looking back at this picture, though, I was literally holding him back for some reason or else I'm sure he would have laid it on her! It was too cute! Sadly, Jake was turned down a couple of days later by Callie. Poor Jake, he just doesn't have any game! I guess he's gonna just have to save all his sugar for his mama!

No comments: