Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 16, 2009

This Kid Makes Me Laugh

This yeast roll is DEEEELICOUS, Mom!

Actually, it might be a little TOO YEASTY!

"BLLLAAAAHHHH"

"You talking to me?"

My brown-eyed boy!

Jake's Valentine's stash from Mommy and Daddy

It has been a while since I've done a "just Jake" post, so this all about my favorite little boy and none of that "other stuff." Don't worry, though, I'm going to explain my post from Friday in another post possibly later today once I hear back from the doctor. Ok, enough of that...on to Jake. Jake has started to feel better from his ear infection; I got lots of very needed cuddle time with him while he was sick, though. I don't know who needed it more, me or him. Eitherway, he's back to being his crazy-self now and just making me laugh constantly. Thank goodness for my precious little boy...I don't know what I'd do without him! Happy belated Valentine's Day!

No comments: