Our neighbor, Brantley, celebrated his 1st birthday this past Wednesday, February 4. We went to Brantley's birthday party the weekend before that (though I forgot my camera), but we weren't able to celebrate Brantley's birthday on his actual birthday, so we neighbors got together tonight and celebrated it again! Brantley was so cute...he literally shoved the whole cupcake in his mouth! He ate the whole thing...even the wrapper!
We are so excited to welcome Brantley to the "1 year old club." Happy Birthday, Blue Eyes! We love you!



1 comment:
Very cute! Just catching up on your blog and wanted to send big cyber hugs your way - So sorry for your loss - you are staying amazingly strong though this tough time. God never gives us more than we can handle, I went through an early miscarraige myself and it is not easy I know...
Love to you all!!
Post a Comment