Well, we got a not-so-good report from the doctor today regarding the miscarriage. We don't know all the details and are not ready to discuss them just yet, but please just continue to keep us in your prayers. This is going to be a longer healing process than I thought, both physically and mentally.
When I got home from the doctor, I had to take Jake to the pediatrician because he's been sick the last couple of days. Turns out Jake has his first ear infection. Luckily, the doctor said it looks like Jake was in the beginning stages of the ear infection, so we caught it early. Jake has still been acting pretty pitiful, though, and making my heart hurt worse. I hate seeing my baby so sick.
On a lighter note, we got to enjoy a quick visit from my sister. Jake hasn't seen Amy since her wedding in November, but he took to her quickly. He really loves his Aunt Amy; I sure do wish we could see her more! Thanks for coming, Amy! Please come back soon! We miss you!



1 comment:
praying for you, beth.
Post a Comment