I'm still very heavily medicated, but I just wanted to let everyone know that we are home and I am doing well after the d & c. My mom is here and is helping with Jake, and Tyson will be home for the next couple of days as well, so we are in great care. Thank you all for your prayers, emails, comments, messages, texts, etc; the outpouring of love and support that we have received has been amazing. We still ask for your prayers, though, as this is proving to be one of the most difficult challenges either of us (and our families) have ever faced. God is good, though, and we know He will get us through this.
To my sweet girls (and boys :) at work, thank you, thank you, thank you for the beautiful flowers! It was such a nice surprise when I got home from the hospital; words cannot express how much this means to me. Thank you!
I'll try to write more later...I just want to be in my right mind when I do it! :) Thank you all again! We love you and appreciate everything!



No comments:
Post a Comment