Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It's a ....

healthy baby...

BOY!!

Yes, another little boy! I'm still in shock! Almost like I dreamed, the first thing I saw when the baby flashed on the screen was the penis...no joke. Now granted, it was definitely a scaled down version of the penis in my dream, but it was definitely a penis; however, it took the tech a minute to tell us anything, and in that minute, my eyes wandered around and I spotted the classic "3 lines" (which indicates a girl) and I said, "I see 3 lines! It's a girl!??" Ha! The ultrasound lady looked at me like I was crazy and said, "that's the umbilical cord...it's right next to the penis." How funny is that?

I'll write more later; I'm just still feeling pretty crummy right now. But praise the Lord for a healthy baby boy! I can't believe I'm gonna be a mama to two little boys! I hope baby boy #2 is as cute, sweet, and loving as his big brother! We're so lucky.

Here are some pictures of my oldest son finding out about his baby brother:

"What does 'B-O-Y' mean?"

As you can tell by the picture, Jake was really excited about having a baby brother! Ha! (He had just gotten in from school and was ready for nap). I'm so happy for Jake to have a little brother so close in age...I just hope he will be, too!

Thanks for the flowers, Mom and Dad! They are beautiful!

2 comments:

The Hudgins said...

left a comment on your facebook...we thought our #2 was a girl as well....so excited for ya'll. sad thing is i dont think we've really bought a thing for jax. he gets lots of hand me downs. oh, well. they'll love playing together! and love their mama! you're the queen of the house now!

pcb said...

Yay and I'm so glad everything looks good. Jake will be a great big brother, even though he does not know it yet!