Jake and Jill
he was just so excited he couldn't stand it!
Well, our hopes to making it to a bowl are over; UAB lost to UCF today 34-27. I have to say, though, that these past few weeks of football have been the most exciting I've ever been apart as a coach's wife. I'm already looking forward to next season!
One of my best friends, Jill, came over from Athens this morning to come to the game with us, and I am soooo glad she got to come. Not only is it always just good to see her, but she was a huge help to me! Jake actually sat through the entire game in the stands (which he has never done before), and it's all because Jill was there to help. Thanks so much Jill....you have no idea how much your support means to us!
I'm sure y'all are wondering what this means for us now that football is over...RECRUITING! Yep, no rest for the weary; Tyson starts recruiting first thing Monday morning. Yuck...I despise recruiting with a passion. I'm just so ready to have my husband home! Anyways, thanks for everyone's support this season...Go Blazers!



1 comment:
yay! i got to be on your blog! :) i certainly enjoyed coming to visit... hopefully i can be in the king house again over Christmas!!
Post a Comment