Friday, November 6, 2009
Intelligender Results
Y'all wouldn't believe all the texts, phone calls, emails, etc that I have received asking me about the Intelligender results from Tuesday! Some of y'all are almost as impatient as I am....well, not even close obviously!
Yep, the results say that we're having a girl! (We are not basing anything on this, though. We are definitely gonna wait for the ultrasound until we make our official announcement.)
After having a gun pointed at my head by my neighbor (is this better Ashley?), I finally caved and took this test. I had heard about this test before, but I honestly think it's ridiculous. Apparently, it determines the gender based on your urine's pH...acidic=girl and alkaline=boy. How in the world does my baby affect my urine pH? It's crazy test, but it sure was fun! We'll see just how accurate it really is in a week and a half! By the way, the website states that the test is 82% accurate in "real world studies." I've heard of 4 people taking this test and all having accurate results, so we'll see!
I hope everyone has a great weekend! I promise to post some pictures of my precious child really soon. Go Blazers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment