It was a bittersweet day in the Summers' house; today was our last day keeping Ryan. We are going to miss Ryan so much, but I know he is gonna have so much fun going to school every day. That little boy LOVES going to school! Whenever I drop the boys off, Ryan cannot get to the classroom fast enough! :) He is such a little social butterfly!
I had such great plans for Ryan's last day with us, but of course, things never go as planned. Between disinfecting and cleaning my house, preparing for our Thanksgiving feast and a house full of folks, and taking care of a sick baby and mama, I just didn't have the energy to throw a farewell party. Fortunately, I don't think Ryan even noticed! The boys did get to have one last bath together and had a blast....well, Jake did but not-so-much Ryan. Jake thinks it's his job to wash Ryan's hair and back...poor Ryan. He is just the best sport and tolerates Jake's shenanigans so well!
We'll miss you, Ryan! Good thing you live next door so we can still see you everyday!



No comments:
Post a Comment